Monday, January 26, 2009

Conner is My Hero!

Here's my random thought of the night that thankfully has nothing to do with Darwin or French philosophy...

So - I have chosen to invest the 10:00 hour watching the new show Trust Me.  Why?  You mean aside from the fact that Tom Cavanagh and Eric McCormack are hot?  Don't answer that.

The point is that Tom Cavanagh's character--Conner--went to a meeting with not one, but TWO venti coffee cups.  Yep, they were sitting there right in front of him, side-by-side.  There's no way you could miss the point--he clearly intended to consume both of those cups of coffee, hopefully before they got cold (because I am personally not a fan of cold coffee).  Seriously.  If only my stomach could handle such caffeine madness I would aspire to the same kind of consumption.


No comments: