Sunday, October 18, 2009

Another Day of Grading & Random Thoughts

random thought #1 - grading is going to go much faster today. mainly because just as i suspected a week after i gave my students their essay prompt, the prompt is just bad.  i won't spend much time commenting on them, probably nothing more than how well they built their argument, and then say in class tomorrow that if they are interested in revising this essay for the portfolio to contact me and we can discuss it further.  bad me for bad essay prompt!

random thought #2 - it's upsetting that all this week i've been thinking to myself--if i can only get through this week, to noon on monday, then everything will be much better.  i kinda thought this mentality was going to go away after i finished my exams, but no.  naps have still been riddled with guilt do the very tall stacks of grading that i have been neglecting, and there's still tons of stuff to do.  sigh.  i can't wait for the thanksgiving holidays!

No comments: