Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Exams Are Nearly Here!!!!

i can't believe that in just a little less than three weeks i'll be taking my qualifying exams.  i popped into my chair's office today to schedule a meeting for next week and he told me that he thought i was appropriately stressed out.  this description of myself makes me laugh.  because who would have ever thought that being "appropriately stressed out" would be a state that i would aspire to or feel comfortable inhabiting?  i said that i thought i was way more stressed out than i was actually letting on, but he says that i'm busy and steadily checking stuff off my lists and not totally freaking out and hence can't get anything done.  so i guess that's good.  i am nervous about the whole thing, but i'm also looking forward to the experience, but i'm also looking forward to having them done.  it's a very weird place to be.

2 comments:

JM said...

I think it's just starting to hit me that mine start in 11 days. Wow. Hope I don't suck!

BlueFlame said...

I know you'll do a fantastic job!